Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's a happy day for me ~~

Hurray for myself~ Paid all my hard work for the exams~
So,my mom granted me to have a new smartphone..
Seriously,it's the first time for me to own a smartphone~
It's actually since...2012 until now, my parents promised me to buy a new hp for me if my results will improve and not affected by having a boyfriend..
Obviously, I did not became bad or worse~ my results even improved since semester 1.
That time, I still remember that she promised me to buy samsung galaxy S2.
However, she didn't buy for me as my father don't want me to buy it.
So, I keep on using spare hp from others such as my brother,father and even my BOYFRIEND   
・`Д´・○
His sony ericsson is actually quite pity because spoiled by my baobei cat~ Feipo~
Then,my father found a phone for me..music express one..Sigh...no hope for changing new handphone again~(;¬_¬)
Later, my bro who was using S3~ saw HTC one release~ went to buy a new hp and gave the "old" S3 to my mom.
As the results, I used my mom old handphone which is nokia e5...
Very funny right.....(¬д¬)I know I know..
Maybe I'm the youngest in the family and I have a brother~ which means whatever old things that they don't want and is reusable ~ they will give me~(´Д`)
Never mind~ maybe is for my own good, so once I got something I really wanted for so long, I will be more appreciate it and at the same time train my patience too~
So now~~ I am very very happy because I finally got my dream handphone..
Haha..actually I aimed 2 models and it's one of them~You guess~~ ?
The answer is....................................................................................................
........................................................................
.......................................................
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 & Sony Xperia ZR

Actually,I like sony xperia zr more because of their designs,colours and most important special thingy for sony ~ It's waterproof!!!! It has CAMERA BUTTON
OMG, SERIOUSLY this CAMERA BUTTON is FREAKING ULTIMATELY important for me
I already mentioned above, I used old model phone for a long time, most of them has camera button, even they don't have because of their moderate comfortable size for camwhore, it is easy for me to take picture whenever I want!!
Nowadays, most of the smartphone does not have a camera button...
Thats the reason why I am happy that sony xperia actually having it once again!!
Sony Xperia Z does not own a camera button,so it's an out for me..my last hope for sony is ZR rather than ZL because it has more colours!! 
It has many cute colours such as mint green and pink!!!
It's awesome right??? Especially for girls!!! I bet most of them like these colours
Unfortunately, I found out that malaysia for now is available for black & white only..
So..it's actually make me dissapointed...why my country so....what......one..

At the end,I still not yet tell that what handphone I am having now~
Hahaha.. I'll tell now~ thinking for few days and researching and for my own point of view~
I have chosen Samsung galaxy Note 2...
I didn't mention the reasons why I chosen for samsung galaxy note 2~
At first, samsung released samsung galaxy note, I'm already interested..
You don't believe you can ask my boyfriend~ hehehe..
The reason is quite lame.. I saw the korea commercial of samsung galaxy note is showing a girl using it and shopping~ She took a pic of that clothes and crop it and put it onto her pic~
By doing so, it actually gives me idea that I can know how would I look on that dress or shirt without trying on them~!!
It's freaking awesome for me!!! It's a sad news that I can't find that commercial any more in youtube..so sad..          o(╥﹏╥)o
I thought I can bring this video and ask the samsung staff how to do so..
Another reason choosing for this handphone is actually as the commercial say
"tablet? or Phone?"
I planned to use it to read my notes whenever I need it..so it's convenient for me because no need to bring the printed notes out when I am not at home~
By having this samsung galaxy note 2, I can give up my another wish which is having a tablet~ This can help me save up money and keep it ~(^-^ )

At the same time,I am quite glad that I bought it on 23/7/2013
The reason why because I went to kuchai lama Digi Branched center~
That day itself, titanium grey the stock only reach, before that it's just white colour~
Hahaha..once I found out that the display model white colour the dirt is not able to remove
I quickly change my mind from white colour to titanium grey!!(⊙▂⊙)
Another thing let me feel so glad is~ samsung actually gift along with a nfc handphone flip cover~ Hahaha..it's only available for those people who buy today and onwards the staff said
So, it made me feel more happy and appreciate~!!

Done writing my feelings into my bloggie~
Hehe..I'll update you later lo~~(づ ̄ ³ ̄)


~End~


No comments: