Friday, August 9, 2013

Very down

Dear blog,

         It's such a bad day.....my mood is so down...Some of my friends know that I work with my mom to help her in her shop. I admit I might not be a good or awesome cashier. However, I dare to say that I tried my best to help her out. Customer need what I try to serve them,not my job to clean the tables, wash glasses, walking here and there. I Know mom, you really stress and walk here and there more than me. You are tired of working.However, can you just be fair a bit? Why brother lost 1 bill,in front of me you Scolded me like a dog, complaint So many, what you mean by you call us to work but we actually F off and do not help you a lot.Say that you regret do this job because granma cause many problems, brother and I just know how to get money and buy things. Then,in front of brother,. you just fierce a bit asked him how he arrange the bills?How home will lose 1 bill, that's all. You know it hurts me so much when you say that. You are my mom!! You are my family member....I so sad honestly. If you can be like father loves me so much I'll be Very happy. Thank you bloggie & new hp. I wrote this feeling but not typing it out,makes me feel way better a bit.

No comments: