Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: natural cleansing sponge / konjac sponge

It's been a long time that I didn't update my blog blog~
Busy with studies and no time for updating this blog...but it is still like diary like that~
This post is actually about part of my wash face routine? Hahaha..funny phrase..
Before using cleansing sponge, I actually bought a 起泡网, some thing like net..

Reason why I change to this? It's actually quite..normal?
Hahaha..other than curious, it's actually popular for a long time in the internet videos..
Although I'm not sure whether this is the same brand that they used, I bought this from sasa
So..I think it's quite reliable? I bought white colour for myself and black for my bf~
I think black more suit him because if I didn't remember wrong, black is more to control oil ? white will be normal or even gt whitening effect..

White colour sponge that I chose for myself

For the usage,actually~ if u love to have foam more, I actually think that net works better than the sponge..
Moreover, when you want to use this sponge, u must soak it in warm water to make it soft..it might be inconvenient for some people..
You need to do so because when you're not using it, it will become hard like rock!!
By the way,this sponge consist of a string..So~it will be easier and convenient for you to hang it and let it air dry..
The net also has a hook which you can see from the picture, round hook thing~
Well, for exfoliating and more cleansing... I actually think the sponge works better~
So..they actually draw for these functions~ now I using both of them depends on my mood..
Buahahaha... if I feel no need for so deep cleansing prefer more foamy~ I'll use the net~
Then, for exfoliating and more cleansing I will prefer sponge~~
My bf also uses this stuff..so please don't think taking care of your skin is girls' jobs only~
My bf keep complaining his face oily, so I think one of this method to settle his problem~
It's a great relief because it turn out well and he likes it! Even his brother want to own it..(;¬_¬)
(`皿′o)ノ YESS!! It made me feel more great that I can help him~

Oh ya, by the way~~ everyone...whenever you use sponge..please use them properly and treat them good!
If you using them harshly, their lifespan may not be long as it should be...
Bye~~

No comments: