Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Past my first year professional examinations!!

Woohoo~~ It's such a relief that found out I passed all my subjects..
Although it's not distinction those, it's still a pass for me~
That's mean I can continue my year 2 without doubts!!
I still remember I wrote in my bloggie that I worry about anatomy because I failed in semester 1
It's such a disaster and nightmare for me!! It's consider first time in my life I failed in a subject..
Since semester 2 started, it started related to my field which is more to head and neck anatomy~
It makes me feel it's actually interesting and it seriously important for dentistry field..
That's the part of the body we focus the most!!
So, I told myself that this semester must work hard a lot especially for this subject..
Final is the most important compare to semester 1 examination.. It consist mostly semester 2 topics and less semester 1 topics
This final is to ensure we won't dump our semester 1 knowledge easily~
It's quite hard to believe that I passed all my subjects!!! I worked really hard on anatomy but not that equally fair to other subjects~!
Anyway, at here, thank you all the lecturers and professor which teach our DDS year 1 student!!
Without you guys teaching, we must try to understand and figure out that stuff by ourselves!!
Although I don't like all of them but they are certainly good people!!
Some lecturers might be fierce or strict to we all but actually for our own good and for college's reputation and standard..
Some lecturers are not fierce and friendly, hahahaha..especially our Head of Year One ~ Dr prathap~
After all these thank you, I end my blog with full of joyfulness and happy holiday everyone~~
Oh ya..Happy Ramadan too because it's on this month!! WoooHOOO!! Can't wait for those delicious malay's style food!!
My mom will always bring my brother and I go visit her friend's house..and try those delicious snacks and food
Although I cant eat beef anymore, I still enjoy their food!!!





No comments: