Wednesday, August 14, 2013

recelebrate birthday outing with bf

Haha..for this year birthday celebration alone with bf is quite ridiculous 
It's because my bf & I after a long long time only go out for recelebrating my birthday~
Few months later 29/7/2013 only celebrate~ before that I purposely use nail polish and draw some paws & leopard prints on my nails..hahaha~~
Normally wont do so because very lazy and most importantly go to college wont care about polishing my nails



That day because father late go to work a bit so we have lesser time get together~
Due to some issues no car for me back at night~ so it's actually is the first time celebrate my birthday with bf that is until half day~ which means until evening only~
We went to pavillion that day~ he brought me to tokyo street..
It's actually my first time go there..that day I found it quite less people..maybe it's because weekdays?
There are special japanese shop even some restaurant also situated inside..
Wuuwuu..I still remember there's a cat doll which is very cute!!! Quite big also..forgot the price..but it's SERIOUSLY cute!! Feel like bring it home..but...I cant bring it walk here and there and even back to mid valley later...(¬_¬)
So I give up buying that toy..wuwuuwuu..don't dare take its picture because the salesgirl is looking at us

Entrance~

So creative by using plastic bottles reuse them to create this plastic robot


Nearby there, there are lots of Iron Man models~
I bet Iron Man fans will be crazy taking picture with those models..unfortunately I not that LOVE it yet..
Anyway, it's a nice movie..hehehe..only Iron Man 2 I feel a bit boring..others is Absolutely NICE to me!!
Very apologize that I actually take 1 picture of iron man models only because that time after finish walking around and shopping in tokyo street..I felt hungry already(;≧皿≦)
So..my bf & I go and find restaurant to eat lo~

Iron man models..

There are some origami crane~纸鹤~

Haha~I still remember that he let me choose restaurant wasted many time~
It's because I very picky~ He know a restaurant pork very nice..bring me go there..
However..when I see the menu..it's actually grill...(; ̄Д ̄)
So..it gives me a feeling that there's no fat fat juicy inside~ I don't really give a high hope for that
Hahahaha...my bf tried to persuade me to eat that because he did home work to research which restaurant nice to eat~
At the end I didn't go for that restaurant but another restaurant..hahaha..
My bf say it's actually popular and ranked best delicious japanese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur..
Actually I first I thought ranked so high..it must be DAMN expensive...don't know their food nice or not
After I try the restaurant..it's indeed delicious!! HAHAHA...the most delicious japanese restaurant so far..
HONESTLY tell you..their unagi is damn damn nice until I can't control myself..
Hahaha..because normally when my bf and I go out to eat together..I will feed him quite oftenly~
However, this unagi delicious until I forgot to share with him..Hahahaha....I only gave him eat once or twice~

My Unadon and Salmon set

Ben dan bf rushing to eat his chicken teppanyaki set~

When we resting in the restaurant after we eat..my bf suddenly took out something~
It was surprising that he remember to buy this for me..Hehe..it's hello kitty charm that bought from 7 eleven

Jiang~ I not willing to buy because it's kinda pricey for me to collect all because it's just a small charm

Once I open~ taaaddaaAAAaaa~ hehe..the one I want!! 

After enjoying our meals and surprise~ we sat there for awhile only~
Suddenly saw a cute thing in front of me~ which is whole stack of dorayaki..(*m*)
I didn't manage to take picture of that..stupid..waiter..so efficient..once I buy..they bring back in again..(#`Д´) 
So..I bought one of them..hahaha..it's because it is cute and it's doraemon favourite food ~!!

Their dorayaki packaging..

Kampachi name on their dorayaki..

After enjoying all these~we actually went for pacific rim movie~
Hahaha~ my lame bf because too tired on that day due too exciting for outing..lack of sleep than me~
Half way during the movie ~ he told me he can't stand already~ therefore nap for a while..
Never mind~ the movie quite nice~ but honestly it's like watching adult version ultraman or power rangers~
Just that they add some feelings and some sweet sweet love? like that....
So, after watching the movie~ we went back to Mid Valley~
Because my dad only can fetch me from there easier for him~
Once we reach there~ it's my normal shopping time~!!
Wooohoo..I can crazy shopping because he said that day I can buy whatever want~
So, I planned to buy things in Mid Valley because the stuff is much more cheaper and affordable than pavillion~
**This actually shows that I am a good girlfriend because wont simply crazy shopping~Hohoho~(^0^) **
I went to watson buy those stuff that I want and some skin care stuff that my bf won't willing to buy for himself because want to save money~
He ah~ go and choose cheaper and not so suit his face skin products~ at the end used until a bit allergy
So, since he don't want buy~ I buy lo~ Hehehe~ so he don't have any reason don't want them~~
Buahahahaha~~ I'm such a clever girl ~ (。⌒∇⌒)
Shopping till half way thought want to meet up Sharon awhile ~ however due to the time it's quite late~
She need to go back home with her brother already so she came to watson awhile meet up me~
Chit chat awhile~ then she left lo~ then I continue my shopping plan~~
When pay at the cashier, the cashier girls very funny and cute..
They asked me whether my bracelet is couple or not..Lol....
Both of us just smile and say ya, it is couple bracelet and the rings also..
Most important both of these have carved our each other names~
Then they say us so sweet..lol..my bf and I just smile smile only tell them you can do it with your partner also
They asked us whether mid valley can carve such things not..Both of us just said don't know..
Then we told them lo, we actually purposely went to Sunway to have those carving on our goodies!
After shopping at watson, it's quite late already 5 something I think..
It's roughly this time I call my dad and go back..
Before that, being a girl who loves to eat and drink~ I purposely go to my favourite shop~ Ochado!!
Woohoo~~ their milk tea is the best ~ I actually like ochado milk tea rather than Chatime in my opinion~
Their new series Kori is release~ I always choose mocha because I'm such a coffee freak~ Hahaha~


It's the first time taking my new handphone and go out with my boyfriend~ so...it's mean....
Testing my handphone front camera time~!!!
I'll post one of our favourite picture~ Hahaha..he very funny la when he smile~~
Maybe that's the reason I feel he's kind of nerd nerd boo boo cute?
Hahahaha...Thank you for having such a caring, lovely boyfriend who pampered me like a princess!!
Other than my father..you are actually the only guy that pamper me and care for me so so much!!
I love you very very muchie oh~ Although don't know how deep~ blerrkk  =P




~End~

No comments: