Monday, December 9, 2013

Moody moody ~

Dentistry year 2..it's almost end of the semester 1 already..
I attended 9 simulations so far...honestly speaking I personally like simulation lab rather than prosthetic lab
Both of them require precise and patience.. I asking myself... are you??
I cant answer myself confidently say YES!! I feel I'm so stupid sometimes that others can do well how come you can't do well?
Everyone says practice makes perfect but the problem is you do for simulation lab, you fail to do so that's all..
You need to collect the real teeth, mould it, trim the cast a bit and put it into dummy start the procedure all over again!
From rubber dam starting.. Seriously I think I like simulation lab because of the lecturer Dr. Mahmood.
He's seriously an awesome lecturer, patient, willing to teach, won't simply scold ** it seems never scold people** , willing to explain whatever you don't understand.
I just seriously madly like him (≧▼≦;I am MAD~!!!
I personally only dislike 2 lecturers there...Hahaha.. try to get rid of them in my life..

Prosthetic lab I didn't like as much maybe because there's no lecturer like him that makes me feel happy?
Seriously, entering year 2 I shouldn't doubt myself whether I can be a good dentist not..
However my situation now is not as good as I expected myself to be, sigh.. I feel myself is damn stupid!
Dear bloggie, I really rarely update you, and normally once in a while I update you now is releasing my stress rather than sharing my happiness..
I will try my best to fix all these problems, life isn't always perfect ~~ Now I just can use this as encouragement for me to cheer up!!!!
NO MATTER HOW!! SINCE MY PARENTS SPENT SO MUCH MUCH MONEY ON ME!! EXPECTS ON ME!! I CAN'T LET THEM DOWN!! I CAN'T LET THEM KNOW I AM SAD BECAUSE FAILURE IN LABS!! AS LONG AS THINGS PASS AND LIFE GOES ON!! I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR ANOTHER DAY!!! (」゜ロ゜)
GAMBATEH!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

** BY THE WAY, FOR THE LECTURER I DISLIKE.. SCREW YOU!!! I WILL TRY MY BEST AGAIN TO PROVE YOU, I REALLY NOT CHIT CHAT IN THE SIMULATION LAB, I USING CHINESE SPEAKING, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND, DOESN'T MEAN I AM CHIT CHATING, I AM JUST ASKING WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO!! BECAUSE YOU BUSY THAT TIME, I DON'T WANT TO INTERRUPT U~~ DAMN U~~ HOW CAN'T YOU THINK THAT A STUDENT WILLING TO ASK WILLING CURIOUS RATHER THAN SITTING THERE DO NOTHING IS MUCH MORE BETTER??! UNLESS TO YOU.. CURIOUS STUDENTS ARE ANNOYING!! THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY !ヽ(`⌒´メ) I'M GONNA FACE YOU TILL I GRADUATE SO I AIN'T GONNA FIGHT WITH YOU, I WILL JUST ANSWER THE BEST I CAN ! BYE!! **

No comments: